The Practice has a confidentiality Policy and complies with Data Protection Act. We do not disclose any information to the third party without patient's written consent. We do share some relevant information to provide the best possible care for you with other care providers such as hospitals, social services etc.
How we use your information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to Audit services and help provide you with better care
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used
- We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent*
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see the privacy notice on our website or ask at reception.
*Unless the health & safety of others is at risk, the law requires it or it is required to carry out a statutory function
Click here to download the 'Using Health Records' leaflet.
Click here to download our 'Privacy Notice for Patients'.
GDPR Children's Poster
What is GDPR?
Nominate somone on my behalf form